I keep the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand,
I shall not be moved. Therefore, my heart is glad,
and my soul rejoices; my body also dwells secure.
For thou dost not give me up to Sheol,
or let thy godly one see the Pit.
Thou dost show me the path of life;
in thy presence, there is fullness of joy,
in thy right hand are pleasures for evermore.
His anger lasts for a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime!
Weeping may go on all night, but joy comes with the morning.
Restore the joy of Your salvation to me,
and give me a willing spirit.
But let the righteous be joyful; let them exult before God;
let them be jubilant with joy!
Restore our fortunes, O LORD, like the watercourses in the Negeb!
May those who sow in tears reap with shouts of joy!
He that goes forth weeping, bearing the seed for sowing,
shall come home with shouts of joy,
bringing his sheaves with him.
Then shall the maidens rejoice in the dance,
and the young men and the old shall be merry.
I will turn their mourning into joy, I will comfort them,
and give them gladness for sorrow.
– Jeremiah 31:13
For the joy of the LORD is your strength.
Pass the JOY Project
- Buy something with the word JOY on it.
- Pray about who you know that needs to be blessed with His JOY.
- Give them a gift of JOY with these instructions.
- Receive His JOY by reading the verses above and allowing the Holy Spirit to minister to you.
- When you look at your JOY memento, remember the JOY He willing gives each day.
- After a time, the Lord will lead you to spread the JOY.
- Gift wrap your memento, along with these instructions and a list of JOY verses.
- You will find that JOY is spread in both giving and receiving.