Bold & Free Prayer meets the first Tuesday of every month from 1:30-2:30 in Parker, CO. If you live in the area and would like directions, please email me. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have facilities for children.
If you are unable to attend, or if you live in another state, would you consider becoming a part of our prayer blog? The blog will not be open to the public and will be by invitation only. We’ll post the prayers from each B&F meeting and be able to add to the list as well. Please leave a comment or email me if you’re interested.
Meanwhile, let’s lift these bloggy friends up to our father in prayer:
- Darcie – knee surgery Tuesday at 12:30 MST. She has a little guy at home to care for.
- Lori – recently diagnosed with breast cancer and needs prayers for healing, and strength for the journey ahead.
- Deena -just completed her chemo. Pray for a clean bill of health.
- Ron– in the hospital, undergoing extensive treatment for leukemia.
- Mark– thrown from his bike and broke his hip.
- Kristy– undergoing treatment for a brain tumor.
After you pray, please drop them all a line and let them know they are in your prayers.