I am excited about receiving these awards because I love to give them out. In receiving them, I want to give God all the glory. He gave me the passion to write and I am simply doing what He calls me to do.
Thank you, Flea, for awarding Bold & Free the Excellent Blogger award. I’m even more thrilled to be able to also award it to:
- Crysallis – for encouraging and promoting Godly marriage.
- Sex, Love and Marriage Blog – for encouraging healthy sexual relationships
- Grace Reign – for your transparency through tough struggles
- Heather Diane Tipton – for making beauty for ashes
- Pretty in Pink – for sharing your joy despite physical turmoil
- The Salem’s – for exposing the heart of a child
- Reflected Glory– for reflecting God’s glory and making us sigh.
Thank you, Tonya, for awarding Bold & Free the Totally Fabulous Award. I’m thrilled to be able to award my BBFF’s the following award as well:
- Rose of Sharon – for spreading your joy and sunshine
- Prisoner of Hope – for sharing your journey on the way to publication
- Loop De Loops – for sharing your unique views on life
- Flea’s World – for the ongoing saga of Bessie and Fred
- Joy Dance – for your joyous humor
- Gathering Grace – for sharing a wonderful taste of family life