- Greg’s job success. We asked God to help Greg make additional income so I could stay home and take care of Mom. He answered our prayer.
- My Bold and Free blog. What a blessing to meet so many wonderful new friends and connect all across the globe!
- Both kids were married. That’s right, they’re grown up for sure now. B was married on the coldest June day and T must have had the hottest day in August. Both outside garden weddings and completely different.
- No surgeries for anyone living in this house! In fact, no hospital stays either. In 2006, all four of us had at least one surgery, and two of us had two or more.
- I published twice outside of my blogs.
- My new friends – The Fav Five – click here to read about it on our new blog.
- Personal and spiritual growth.
So what about you? Share your blessings of 2007 in the comments below.
Pictured above are Greg, Mom and myself on New Years.
Below are the kids and their spouses at Christmas.