Random List of Thanks
1. Good health. I spent the summer of 2004 in and out of the hospital.
2. Found! My first wedding bands and the mystic fire topaz ring my DH gave me for my 40th birthday. It was missing for three weeks. The monetary value is insignificant compared to the sentimental value
3. Blue topaz ring, an early Christmas present from my DH
4. My office- my refuge, a place to dream
5. Bubble gum – I’m kinda on a bubble gum kick right now. It’ll be over soon, but today I am thankful for bubble gum.
6. Freedom – the most powerful word in the English language
7. My voice and the freedom to express it
8. All my Christmas shopping (and my MIL’s) is done. Don’t hate me because I’m organized
9. Technology – includes my blackberry, computer, laptop and blog
10. Warm, soft blankets – there is nothing like it on a cold winter night
11. Glasses and contacts – I’m blind without them. It’s good to see.
12. Relaxation – time for just kicking back and reading a good book
13. The quiet stillness of a cold winters night
I left the obvious things off – God, family, my DH, my kids, etc because this is a random list.
Join me won’t you?
Please click here to enter my contest!