- Thank you for my husband and best friend. He works so very hard for our family, rising early and leaving home before I’m even up. Thank you for sending him to be my lifetime soul mate.
- Thank you for our beautiful children. You sent B to fulfill a promise and T was an additional blessing. They have enriched our lives in ways I can’t begin to express with their exuberance, love and vitality. What fabulous adults they turned out to be, in spite of our imperfect parenting.
- Thank you for our amazing son and daughter in law. Our kids chose their life mates well. Each wedding was wonderfully unique, reflecting their individual personalities. Bless their marriages. May they fall more deeply in love with each passing year.
- Thank you for my rich spiritual heritage in both my family and country.
- Thank you for Christian parents who raised me to know and love you.
- Thank you for an amazing MIL who raised her son to be strong and caring.
- Thank you for allowing me live right here, right now, in this time and place.
- Thank you for loving me in spite of my faults and sins.
- Thank you for speaking to me through nature- the clouds, a sunset, the wind in my hair and the fresh crispness of an autumn morning.
- I thank you that some times you give me things just to bless me – like the designer sunglasses I liked but could never afford.
- Thank you for allowing me to bask in your presence or merely sit at your feet.
- Thank you for your infinite patience, continually redirecting me.
- I am always amazed that I can talk to you at any time, in any location and you are never too busy for me. Thank you just for listening. Thank you for being my Savior and Lord. Thank you for being the Alpha and Omega. I love you so.
Do you want an amazing day? I’d like to challenge you to make your own Thankful Thursday Thirteen. It will change your entire day. Join me won’t you?