One of my BFF’s Jerri tagged me with this and I decided to rename it. I’m supposed to tell you 8 Little Known Facts About Me. Most of you don’t know the following information. Those closest to me will have to tell me if any of it is new information.
- I love coffee. LOL. You all know that was just a test. But what you might not know is that I have to have it extra hot or iced. I can’t drink it tepid. Like the Bible says, “cold or hot or I will spew it out.”
- I played the flute, bassoon, and tuba in school.
- I now live in the same metro area as my high school and I’ve never been to a reunion. In fact, I was not even pictured in my senior yearbook because we couldn’t afford the photo’s. This summer would have been my 25-year reunion.
- I used to be shy but it wasn’t working for me so I started talking and haven’t stopped since.
- I married for love. When we were first married and my DH told me how much he made in the Navy, I thought he was joking until we got his first check. We celebrate our 25th in March.
- I collect carnival glass. I find it real cheap at yard sales and feel bad when I buy it for a quarter. I just love the unique, iridescent glow.
- My decorating style is antique castle. If it’s an antique or looks like it belongs in a castle, I’ll usually love it.
- About 5 years ago, I sold drain cleaners and parts washers. I made good money but I did a lot of travel and was miserable away from my family. Finally, when I received my “Premier Award”, I realized it wasn’t working for me. Money and the awards of man were not making me happy so I quit and started working from home part time. I keep it next to my computer to remind me of my priorities.