- Check email the first thing each morning and last thing at night
- IM good night hugs to your friends
- Text your family to come for dinner
- Meet blogging or online friends and feel like you’ve known them your whole life
- Can type faster than you talk, and when you do speak, words are garbled because your mouth can’t keep up
- Say, “I’m SO blogging about this,” when anything remotely interesting comes up
- Threaten to blog about your families obnoxious behavior
- Check & respond to emails on your PDA while away from home
- Rewrite endings to all your fav books and movies
- Continue sending articles, books and queries despite numerous rejections
- Call office or the place your computer resides, your inner sanctum
I like to make my own tag games up. Now, if you don’t want to play along, I’ll still love you but will boycott your blog for the appropriate number of days. You know I’m kidding. I tag Tonya, Jerri, Heather, Megan, Niki, Danica, Jared, Connie, Diane and Paula.
Pictured above is my grand-dog Duke. Sadly, all my grandchildren are animals.